FANTAZIE NURSERY SCHOOL ENROLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2023/2024
Enrolment for preschool education takes place between 2 May and 5 May 2023.
According to Act No. 561/2004 Coll., on pre-school, basic, secondary, tertiary professional and other education (The Education Act) and Directive No. 14/2005 Coll., pre-school education starting on 1 September is compulsory for children who reach the age of 5 before 31 August of the given year.
Parents of 5-year-old children and older are obliged to enrol their children in a nursery school. However, it is not necessary to enrol children in the nursery school within their catchment area. Parents may enrol their children in a private nursery school. The private nursery school will inform the catchment area nursery school that the child was enroled there.
I. Phase - Issuance of Applications
Issuance of applications in the period 01. 04. to 30. 04. 2023.
An application for admission of a child to preschool education in kindergarten can be obtained in the following ways:
- Ellectronically - an application for admission of a child to preschool education can be downloaded HERE
- Personal pick-up - of an application for admission of a child to preschool education in the office of the Fantazie Nursery School, every working day from 8 a. m. to 1 p. m.
II. Phase – Collection of applications
Applications will be collected from 02. 05. 2023 to 05. 05. 2023
Applications can't be accepted earlier, the deadline for collection application must be met, sees above.
Documents required for enrolment:
1. Application for admission of a child to preschool education, including a medical certificate (original signatures of both legal guardians must be on the application).
2. A copy of the child's birth certificate on which it will be indicated: “I,the child's legal guardian, agree to use the birth certificate for the purpose of enrolment in Fantazie Nursery School.” with your signature attached.
3. Foreign nationals (non-EU) must submit at the registration - valid permanent residence in the Czech Republic
Submitting the Application:
Pursuant to § 37 of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., on administrative proceedings, as amended, the Application shall be submitted in the following ways:
- by post (the date of submission to the post office is decisive)
- by email with a recognised electronic signature, to: email@example.com,
- personal submission (to the Principal of the nursery school, Lucie Fučíková, based on a prior agreement)
- to the kindergarten mailbox, at adress Voroněžská 5, 616 00 Brno
You will be notified by email to the contact address on the application form when the application for admission of your child to preschool education has been registered.
III. Phase – Evaluation of applications
From 15. 05. 2023 you can expect information about the admission/non-admission of your child to Fantazie Nursery School.
The results of the admission procedure will be published on the webside of the kindergarten and on the notice board of the kindergarten.
The kindergarten will deliver the "Decision of the admission/non-admission of the child" to you in person or in letter between 15 - 19 May 2023.
The application can be submitted after 19 May 2023, after the third phase, in case of free capacity of the Fantazie Nursery School.
Pursuant to §36 paragraph 3 of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., Administrative Code, as amended, prior to the issuance of the decision, parties shall have the opportunity to express their view of source materials for the decision and also has an opportunity to propose to supplement the documents or evidence.
The contents of the file may be viewd on 15 May 2023 from 10 a. m. to 12 p. m. at the kindergarten office.
The Criteria for Admission to Fantazie:
- age of the child
- completion of compulsory regular vaccinations
- ability of self-service (asisstance is assumed)
- motor skills corresponding to activities performed at nursery school (walks, playing in the school garden, trips, etc.)
- payment of school fees and other obligations arising from the School Rules and the Contract for the provision of the preschool education of the child
The admission of children to kindergartens is decided by the headmaster of the kindergarten in the admission procedure, which ends after the expiry of the time limits set out in the administrative regulations. Any new spots created shall be filled in accordance with the Education Act.
In Brno on 27. 01. 2023
Director of Fantazie Nursery School
Children can start attending the school anytime during the year and it doesn't have to be the first day of the month. You can agree on a school tour with the Deputy Head Teacher at +420 603 172 066.
The Tuition Includes:
- complex preparation of preschoolers in Educational-stimulating groups
- exercising for a healthy lifestyle - basics of gymnastics
- swimming and ice skating with an experienced instructor
- English lessons using the purchased ZuZu English license - experiential English learning with immediate results
- all-day Czech-English programme full of games and playing
- high standard equipment of classrooms with interactive whiteboards and a large gym
- our own garden of 4 000 m2 with a unique playground and a tree house
- intensive speech therapy with a speech therapist directly in the nursery school
- pedagogical-psychological assistance directly in the nursery school
- regular events based on the Educational Programme of our nursery school
- rich lessons, afternoon clubs and activities for children
- toys and teaching tools
- methodological materials
- children's insurance
The Tuition Excludes:
- meal plan + other expenses including VAT
- weekend events
- outdoor school
- ski training
Payment of the Tuition Fee
- in cash in the nursery school office
- bank transfer to 37525900/2700, maintained at UnitCredit Bank, a.s., under a variable symbol.
The tuition fee and after-school activities are paid either in the office or via a bank transfer.
Payment through Edenred Junior benefit portal is also possible.
A one-month notice period is set at the end of the child's attendance of the nursery school. The tuition fee is a lump sum divided into 10 months of school attendance. In case of the child's absence from school, the tuition fee is due and non-refundable.
Siblings: 10% discount