Nursery School Registration
Based on your interest, we'll arrange a meeting with you, show you around the nursery school and answer your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us. After the meeting, parents will be emailed the contract to preview and will be provided with other educational and organizational documents of the nursery school. Admission of your child to our nursery school is based on the following criteria:
The Criteria for Admission to the Nursery School:
- completion of regular mandatory vaccination
- ability of self-service (help provided)
- motor skills corresponding to NS activities (walks, stay in the school garden, trips, etc.)
- settling the tuition fees and other obligations arising from the School Regulations
Children's stay at the nursery school may start with an adaptation period often with the participation of parents. The length of this period will be determined by an agreement between the parent and the teacher.
Children can start attending the school anytime during the year and it doesn't have to be the first day of the month. You can agree on a school tour with the Deputy Head Teacher at +420 603 172 066.
The Tuition Includes:
- complex preparation of preschoolers in Educational-stimulating groups
- exercising for a healthy lifestyle - basics of gymnastics
- swimming and ice skating with an experienced instructor
- English lessons using the purchased ZuZu English license - experiential English learning with immediate results
- all-day Czech-English programme full of games and playing
- high standard equipment of classrooms with interactive whiteboards and a large gym
- our own garden of 4 000 m2 with a unique playground and a tree house
- intensive speech therapy with a speech therapist directly in the nursery school
- pedagogical-psychological assistance directly in the nursery school
- regular events based on the Educational Programme of our nursery school
- rich lessons, afternoon clubs and activities for children
- toys and teaching tools
- methodological materials
- children's insurance
The Tuition Excludes:
- meal plan + other expenses including VAT
- weekend events
- outdoor school
- ski training
Payment of the Tuition Fee
- in cash in the nursery school office
- bank transfer to 37525900/2700, maintained at UnitCredit Bank, a.s., under a variable symbol.
The tuition fee and after-school activities are paid either in the office or via a bank transfer.
Payment through Edenred Junior benefit portal is also possible.
A one-month notice period is set at the end of the child's attendance of the nursery school. The tuition fee is a lump sum divided into 10 months of school attendance. In case of the child's absence from school, the tuition fee is due and non-refundable.
Siblings: 10% discount