FANTAZIE NURSERY SCHOOL ENROLMENT FOR 2022/2023
Enrolment in the nursery school takes place on 2-13 May 2022.
Pursuant to Act No. 561/2004 Coll., on pre-school, basic, secondary, tertiary professional and other education (The Education Act) and Directive No. 14/2005 Coll., pre-school education starting on 1 September is compulsory for children who reach the age of 5 before 31 August of the given year.
Parents of 5-year-old children and older are obliged to enrol their children in a nursery school. However, it is not necessary to enrol children in the nursery school within their catchment area. Parents may enrol their children in a private nursery school. The private nursery school will inform the catchment area nursery school that the child was enroled there.
Stage - Issuing Applications
Applications are issued from 1 April to 30 April 2022.
You can obtain the enrolment application in the following ways:
- application issued electronically HERE
- application collected at the nursery school during its opening hours (8 a.m.-3 p.m.)
Stage – Application Collection
From 2 May to 13 May 2022 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Documents required for enrolment:
- a printed and signed application for admission to the nursery school, which can be found HERE,
- a copy of the child's birth certificate with the following written on it: “I agree to use this certificate for the purposes of enrolment at Fantazie.” (only for checking the identity of the child and the legal representatives - the nursery school declares that after the proceedings, all the copies of birth certificates will be shredded) with your signature attached,
- duly completed Application for Admission to the Nursery School HERE including a doctor's confirmation with the confirmation on proper vaccination of the child.
Submitting the Application:
Pursuant to § 37 of Act No. 500/2004 Coll., on administrative proceedings, as amended, the Application shall be submitted in the following ways:
- by post (the date of posting is important),
- by email with an electronic signature attached sent at email@example.com,
- personal submission (to the Principal of the nursery school, Lucie Fučíková, based on a prior agreement)
- in the nursery school post box at Voroněžská 5, 616 00 Brno
You will be informed about the application registration by email stated in the application.
Stage – Admission Procedure
16 – 20 May 2022
You will be delivered “The Decision on Admission/Denial of Admission” either personally or in a written form.
It is possible to submit the Application even after 20 May 2022 if Fantazie Nursery School still has some vacancies.
The Criteria for Admission to Fantazie:
- completion of regular mandatory vaccination
- ability of self-service (help provided)
- motor skills corresponding to activities performed at nursery school (walks, playing in the school garden, trips, etc.)
- settling the tuition fees and other obligations arising from the School Regulations
The principal of the nursery school decides on the admission of children in the admission procedure which ends after the deadline set by the Administrative Procedure Code. Any newly created positions are filled in compliance with the Education Act.
Children can start attending the school anytime during the year and it doesn't have to be the first day of the month. You can agree on a school tour with the Deputy Head Teacher at +420 603 172 066.
The Tuition Includes:
- complex preparation of preschoolers in Educational-stimulating groups
- exercising for a healthy lifestyle - basics of gymnastics
- swimming and ice skating with an experienced instructor
- English lessons using the purchased ZuZu English license - experiential English learning with immediate results
- all-day Czech-English programme full of games and playing
- high standard equipment of classrooms with interactive whiteboards and a large gym
- our own garden of 4 000 m2 with a unique playground and a tree house
- intensive speech therapy with a speech therapist directly in the nursery school
- pedagogical-psychological assistance directly in the nursery school
- regular events based on the Educational Programme of our nursery school
- rich lessons, afternoon clubs and activities for children
- toys and teaching tools
- methodological materials
- children's insurance
The Tuition Excludes:
- meal plan + other expenses including VAT
- weekend events
- outdoor school
- ski training
Payment of the Tuition Fee
- in cash in the nursery school office
- bank transfer to 37525900/2700, maintained at UnitCredit Bank, a.s., under a variable symbol.
The tuition fee and after-school activities are paid either in the office or via a bank transfer.
Payment through Edenred Junior benefit portal is also possible.
A one-month notice period is set at the end of the child's attendance of the nursery school. The tuition fee is a lump sum divided into 10 months of school attendance. In case of the child's absence from school, the tuition fee is due and non-refundable.
Siblings: 10% discount